MAXI BOX 280
Over 120 patterns of FEFCO codes + over 40 specially developed patterns.
Up to 2,700 mm wide, 10,000 mm long and 16 mm thick, 3.5 and 7-ply cardboard.
Remnant sheet production: as the untreated part of the sheet remains intact, it can be used for further production.
a/ single carton: up to approx. 550 sheets / h;
b/ several cartons in one pass: up to approx. / 2,500 sheets / h and more, depending on the construction.
From 1 carton / order.
Up to 2 independent Flexo printers that can be used in any position.
- Manually fed sheet into the machine, it is captured by the pull shaft, and then automatically, with high speed and accuracy, transported and positioned by means of a servo drive.
- The individual machining operations are performed with tools that are controlled by the PLC program
- The subsequent operations are carried out automatically using individual workstations, without losing time, exactly according to the size and function introduced. As a result, high production speeds are achieved, while maintaining very high dimensional accuracy.
- The appropriate functions and dimensions are entered using an industrial computer with a touch screen. Repetitive orders (programs) can be saved in computer memory.
- The current status of the machine as well as the entered program are displayed and monitored on a color touch screen. This allows the machine operator to operate easily and continuously monitor the various functions
Standard - main functions
- trimming flaps for gluing
- cutting up to three pieces (cardboard boxes)
- flattening the gluing flap (max. 40 mm)
- total length cutting
- partial cut
- partial creasing
- partial perforation
- Trimming flaps for gluing
- Die-cutting of various shapes such as cardboard lifting handles, vents, etc.
standard die cutting size is 120x120mm (optional 180×200),
maximum number of die-cutting devices – 3
Offset tools: cutting, creasing, perforation (bottom and top, in the direction of the feed)
- 1 or 2 flexo printers
If not in use, they can be removed from the machine. Printing area: 300mm wide and 500mm long (in the direction of the sheet feed)
- Slots in the feed direction